"POP" Brio 2019 l'Armonia

¥3,080

Tax includedShipping calculated at checkout

Only 1 left!

Italy Veneto

Grape variety: 60% Cabernet Franc, 30% Barbera, 10% Tokaj Rosso

Juicy like freshly squeezed grapes

A charming scent like wild strawberries with nuances of spice. Juicy and great to drink. It has a moderate tannin in the aftertaste, so it is firm and works well during meals.

60% Cabernet Franc, 30% Barbera, 10% Tokaj Rosso. 30% (60-70 year old grapes) harvested a little early are carbonic maceration in concrete tanks for 12 days. The remaining 70% (young grapes) are harvested after 1 week to 10 days. After destemming, fermentation in 1500L acacia conic vats and maceration for 2 weeks. It is then assemblaged and aged in stainless steel tanks for 10 months. Bottle aged for at least 2-3 months before shipping. Unfiltered, unfined.

l' ArmoniaArmonia

ItalyItalia / Veneto

Aiming for the best drinking comfort and enjoyment for everyone

Harmony of nature and life culture

Influenced by his parents who ran a trattoria, he became interested in food culture. After learning about food in Parma, he experienced various jobs. When I was studying to become a chef, I encountered agriculture and became very interested in the strong taste and local characteristics of vegetables grown using natural farming methods. In addition, you will be fascinated by the unique wines made with natural farming methods and where you can feel the taste of the land.

The head of Armonia, Andrea Pendin, decided to start making wine instead of being a chef. The company was established in 2010 after purchasing a field in the local Montecchio Maggiore, near Soave. We will start by introducing biodynamics to regenerate the damaged fields.

The winery name "Armonia", which means harmony, means that by coexisting with nature, we will contribute to the development of life and culture that humans should feel happy. For Andrea, this is not an aesthetic or a motto, but a way of life and a way of life. Therefore, not only wine, but also ancient wheat, organic vegetable cultivation and olive oil making. There was also a trattoria run by his parents on the premises. It is truly a place of harmony of food culture.

Wine making that matches the soil

Like Soave, the fields are volcanic rock soils derived from volcanic eruptions, but strictly speaking, they can be divided into three different personalities. Wine is made according to the characteristics of the soil.

■POP

Soil containing a lot of basalt in the soil where volcanic rock is weathered and mixed with clay. We will create the POP series, which is light and comfortable to drink every day at a casual price because it gives you a sense of minerality and freshness as well as the dynamism of fruits.

■+a

Soils containing weathered volcanic rock mixed with clay, rich in tuff such as quartz-bearing trachyte and pumice. This gives a structure and a solid feeling, so it is judged that it can withstand long maceration. We will challenge with the "+a series" of amphora fermentation and aging.

■VV
Soil of weathered volcanic rock mixed with clay mixed with activated lime. Ideal for wines that provide saltiness, strong minerality and structure. At the same time, the vineyards have a high age, so wines with finesse can be produced. The "VV Series", which has an overwhelming compositional power, is a wine with a different stage.

Expanding the base of natural wine

If you drink wine, you will feel it, but it is very straightforward and straight delicious. I don't feel any extra make-up or build-in. What Andrea wants to do is to let people feel the taste of the local Vicenza land through natural winemaking. At the same time, we want more people to feel the honest taste that is not found in industrial wines.

That is why, while adhering to natural farming and natural brewing, rather than pushing out one's own ego and artistry, we will expand the base of Van Nature with "POP" that anyone can feel that it is delicious at a price that anyone can afford. We want people to feel the complexity and umami of wine in the “+a” category, and finally “VV” to impress them with the deep and complex flavors unique to wine.